Prediction Strasbourg vs PSG – December 2, 2017
In the 16th week of Ligue 1, the Strasbourg Hospital promotion team will host top standings, PSG agenjudi77.com.
Mengulik little about the two teams struggle at the end of last week, Strasbourg must play a draw with Caen who ended with the score 0-0. Meanwhile, the team from Paris managed to win with a score of 2-0 over Troyes.
Data and Facts RS Strasboug vs PSG:
– Talking 5 recent meetings from both teams, the Strasbourg home team was able to steal 1 victory only, while the troops from Paris, PSG able to win as many as 3 victories, while 1 other game to produce a draw.
– Last time, Strasbourg and PSG met on April 3, 2008 ago, in Ligue 1, where Les Parisiens boyong 3 points after winning 1-0.
PSG: M. Landreau, Z. Camara, G. Bourillon, S. Armand, Ceará, M. Sakho, J. Clément, J. Rothen, C. Chantôme (B. Mendy 55 ‘), Pauleta (Souza 77’), P. Luyindula (A. Diané 55 ‘)
Strasbourg: S. Cassard, G. Paisley, M. Dos Santos, H. Bellaïd, G. Lacour, P. Ducrocq, P. Johansen, Q. Othon (J. Mulenga 82 ‘), W. Rentería, K. Gameiro ( Álvaro Santos 46 ‘), E. Mouloungui (J. Fanchone 69’)
– According to existing data, the two teams have been gazing at each other 24 times, with 12 matches each being held at home to both teams.
– The home team itself only stole the victory 3 times only, in which three victories are won when appearing at home.
– Meanwhile, Unai Emery’s team has stolen the victory 17 times, where they created 17 home victories and 3 away wins.
– So 4 matches remaining between the two teams led to 4 draws.
– Le Racing has so far only scored 17 goals on goal PSG, where 10 goals occurred while playing at home and 7 others when they travel to Parc des Princes.
– Parc des Princes forces, meanwhile, have already collected 36 goals, with 23 home goals and 13 away goals.
– Watching the performance of Strasbourg in the last 5 games, they only bag 1 victory, 3 draws and 1 defeat.
– Giants from Paris for the last 5 games led to 15 points, in which they managed to win all the matches undertaken.
– From the top-scorer sector, Strasbourg donated the name of Nuno Da Costa after a collection of 3 goals for his team. While PSG, retainer from Uruguay, Edinson Cavani still perched on top of the table standings after 17 goals.
– From the assists sector, Strasbourg donated the name K. Lala by incised 3 bait for his team. Meanwhile, from Les Parisiens there is the name of Neymar who has pocketed 6 assists and 9 goals at once.
– After playing 15 matches in Ligue 1, Strasbourg was only able to rank 17th with 3 wins, 6 draws and 6 defeats.
– Meanwhile, PSG who has never lost to his enemies, is currently at the top of the table standings. This result they earn after winning 13 times and 2 other results draw.
– As far as this season goes on, Strasbourg have pocketed 17 goals and scored 16 goals. Different enough from the home team, PSG is able to collect 47 goals and conceded just 10 goals.
– Strasbourg coach, Thierry Laurey has been against PSG twice, where he must be subdued on two occasions.
– Both coaches, either Laurey or Unai Emery, have not met yet, diajang anywhere.